New and curious (Montreal 11/12/05)

Sehs

Nov 23, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Hail all!

So ya I'm "new"... Technically I have been here for a couple of months but I'm just to lazy to post anything. I was just wondering if anyone from here was going to the Montreal show this Sunday (11th...)? I went to the one last month and it was pretty great.

Anyways, flame away at the fact that I'm new if you will heh.

No great band such as AA come through the Memphis, TN area. It saddens me greatly =\

Celtik Militia said:
if you are a french quebecer, you have my sympathy brother, that is if you vote for seperation.

if they separate... i hope the separatist part of quebec sinks into the ocean... :)

Québec could get attached to France just to piss the yankees off and France could retake Louisianne which was the biggest blunder ever .. if Napoleon hadn't sold it, the whole of US would be speaking french today as would this forum. But again, who in today's world would want to have anything to do with the french ...

Hehe no I only live here, I'm actually born in Egypt... And I'm rather anti-separatist because I think the whole separation thing is rather stupid...

Nice, this thread suddenly became a political discussion. IMO the whole separation thing has been running for way too long and it's time we make a final decision.

@Sehs - I went to AA's gig in Montréal on november 10, and it was great (Releasing Surtur's Fire!) I also got a little chat with Johan Hegg...

Belgar said:
Québec could get attached to France just to piss the yankees off and France could retake Louisianne which was the biggest blunder ever .. if Napoleon hadn't sold it, the whole of US would be speaking french today as would this forum. But again, who in today's world would want to have anything to do with the french ...

Yeah but we would have all spoken german hadn't all non germans in the new land voted for English! I bet it has something to do with the norman invasion, that's why the french voted english. I can feel it, i'm getting on to something here...