NEW Another Life song!

Whoa! That was the shit man!
So far I have your other 3 songs and this clip. Am I missing any or is this all youve released to the public so far?

Awesome song. The vocals kick ass.

!!!!!!!!!amazingly great!! wonderful vocals,beautiful lyrics,very nice clip...I think you're talented!!
Have luck with your dreams!!

/troll (an another life cd would rock! :D )

ColdDarkNord said:
Offcourse that a "good tradition" to compare everything with Opeth on this forum but Another Life looks as far from Opeth as Katatonia or Nightingale,so im sorry... lets better compare Opeth with Camel, same PoS...
:wave:

:confused:

I just thought the guitar reminded me of some Damnation stuff.

that sounds great, really would like to hear the whole song. the only part i thought sounded kinda weird is when you said angels in paradise. but who am i to critizize. just went to your website and downloaded your otherstuff. it is amazing as well. keep up the good work would love to get your whole album if you finish it.

A couple questions from my ignorant ass, if it please the board. (Or even if it doesn't, hehehe)

1) Who are you, Paganizer?
2)What is "another life"?

Great song again, Dea, it's about time you release a whole cd of these songs. Cottonpines is my favorite up till now, but the other three songs are great also. Record companies, where are you, sign this guy for at least five or six cd's!!

Keep on trying, Dea, you will succeed with this one.

Dea, are their any cd's around with you on vocals? I mean, I don't know Paganizer but I wonder has it you on vocals? Or anything else with you on vocals? I can't stop listening to the ANother Life songs. Thanks!