New Anthrax for free on iTunes (US only)

Sorry, Guitar Solo sucks. Anthrax is DragonForce now with that Emo fag playing

Scott and Charlie make me sick and are both total disgraces. I actually drove from Las Vegas to California to catch Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Testament and Overkill.

I was so upset, angry and thoroughly disgusted with Anthrax by the 2nd song I left the concert and drove back to Vegas. Good thing I saw Iron Maiden the previous night. I swear, i wanted to throw a bottle right a Scott.

then go listen to dead lamb, or whatever shitty project Dan Spitz is working on these days.

Scott and Charlie make me sick and are both total disgraces. I actually drove from Las Vegas to California to catch Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Testament and Overkill.

I was so upset, angry and thoroughly disgusted with Anthrax by the 2nd song I left the concert and drove back to Vegas. Good thing I saw Iron Maiden the previous night. I swear, i wanted to throw a bottle right a Scott.

Emo? :lol:

DragonForce's new album is actually pretty good.

You know shit.

:loco:Dragon Force? Now..thats a name i haven't heard for some time..

:cry::cry: I feel your pain...

:err: Tell me...what is it??? Why?? Tell me...

That must be the thing these days, classify every band member replacement you don't particularly like as "emo" lol

Been listening to the song over & over..

Man...what a song..Its thrilling to capture the tids bits and the fills by each member thru out the song. This song reminded me of Lone Justice..donno why..maybe the touch of ol school.
The mood suits the GOT theme perfectly.

They'll play it live soon...For those who'll be witnessing it...DO ENJOY!!!

Has anyone managed to figure out all the lyrics to it? I (think) I've got most of it, but there's a few lines I can't make any sense of still...

Protect the blood
At any cost
Burning a mark on your name
Your honor is lost

This won’t end and
This won’t end and
This won’t end and

War
Betrayal at the core
Protecting of the throne (?)
In an incest war
War
Server of the throne (?)
???
???

The truth, it will kill you
Their power in lies
???
You win or you die

Gave them your lives (?)
Your debt was paid
And there’s a hand before you
So perfectly played

This won’t end and
This won’t end and
This won’t end and

War
Betrayal at the core
Protecting of the throne (?)
In an incest war
War
Server of the throne (?)
???
???

The truth, it will kill you
Their power in lies
???
You win or you die
The evil, they will you (?)
So deadly betrayed
???
You win or you die

Or you die

I suspect there may be some GOT references on the lines I can't figure out, or on some that I'm not as sure on.