New Anthrax Interviews

Thanks for posting that! (Someone beat you to it, but thanks!)
:)
Good interviews!!

I have got to tell you......those interviews are so fuckin funny. Especially when you're stoned. I can totally imagine Ian's wince upon learning that the dude hadn't listened the new album yet. And his displeasure with having to talk to him for a little bit. And when he got to Bush and you could tell that after a while, Bush kept talking his ass off after forgetting for a little whille.

The interviews are lame since it looks like the most interesting fact for the interviewer was that they are no longer with Joey. Dude, it's eleven years since John joined. It didn't happen a month ago! So why the fuck would you still bother the band with that. Not only had you not listen to the album before, you didn't even know it's fuckin' name and that's a shame for a metal journalist, whatever the fuck you call yourself.

I did like the fact that they both mentioned that they want to tour with AC/DC. Of course, that decision would probably more likely AC/DC's (as they'd undoubtably be the headliner), but if a tour like that ever happened, I think I'd have to do 2 things:

1. Change my pants
2. Take a year off and follow the tour around the world.

Question - why doesn't Frank do any press for the band - even Rob has done more of late being in Metal Edge tour diaries and Metal Sludge.

I just think its a shame we dont get to hear from Frank more - he's the coolest bass player around.

When Volume 8 came out, there was a big and very cool Frank interview in one Czech lame ass music magazine. I remember buying the issue just because the interview.
This is also MY NUMBER OF THE BEAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!