New Anthrax Pre-Order Bundle

arielletheend

New Metal Member
May 9, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm from The End Records and just thought I'd share this amazing offer we have going with you guys. We have this insane exclusive Anthrax bundle for "Worship Music-New Studio CD "Worship Music." It includes: the New Studio CD "Worship Music", the "Fistful Of Metal" Triple 10" Picture Discs and an Exclusive Anthrax LP Slipmat (only available in THIS bundle). This is a Limited Offer, available at Discounted Pre-Sale Only Price. Ends week of September 13th! Check it out: http://www.theomegaorder.com/ANTHRAX-Worship-Music-Excl-Bundle?sc=16&category=365206

Wait, so WM is going to be released on Megaforce then? I suppose that answers my question about the Japanese release.. If anyone knows the new Japanese catalog number for WM I'd love to know it, and if it's going to contain bonus tracks like the failed Don Nelson release was supposed to..

Well it is about time.
Does anyone know if the pre-order will arrive on release day? I don't want to wait any longer than that to get it and I really want the extra goodies. I can still vividly recall going to the store april 15th '03 and getting WCFYA. I couldnt wait to get home and listen to it only now i dont think my cars speakers would do it justice, i go through cars like toilet paper, haha. I also dont want to give coconuts my money while i wait to get it in the mail. :Smokin:

Well it is about time.
Does anyone know if the pre-order will arrive on release day? I don't want to wait any longer than that to get it and I really want the extra goodies. I can still vividly recall going to the store april 15th '03 and getting WCFYA. I couldnt wait to get home and listen to it only now i dont think my cars speakers would do it justice, i go through cars like toilet paper, haha. I also dont want to give coconuts my money while i wait to get it in the mail. :Smokin:

My pre-order will arrive a few days after the release date. It's been an 8 year wait so what's another few days :D

Man, this pre-order bundle sucks. It really makes no sense for there to be a Fistful of Metal vinyl

I dont know about pre-orders, pretty bad when you pay for something early and cant even get it on the release date. Should get it early if anything!

Exactly. And being in Australia means it could be 2 weeks before the thing hits my door. Not bothering with it (it's pretty shitty anyways - the bundle that is).

Exactly. And being in Australia means it could be 2 weeks before the thing hits my door. Not bothering with it (it's pretty shitty anyways - the bundle that is).

Lol, I want that album the moment its released. Will go wait outside Best Buy on release date for doors to open haha.

Yeah I'm, the same, wont be able to wait, but I know I'll be buying at least 1 copy of WM so am totally guilt free. I have bought every Anthrax thing under the sun the last 20+ years, and if anyone is going to deny me d/l'ing WM for the sake of hearing it at the same time as everyone else, they can go and jump!!!

I dont know about pre-orders, pretty bad when you pay for something early and cant even get it on the release date. Should get it early if anything!

I know! Even though I pre-ordered (for the artwork and vinyl) I'll probably get impatient and download it from iTunes on the release date lol!

alright, retail it is then i guess. its a bummer but i cant stand knowing it's there and i dont have it. thanks for the info, i dont preorder much besides steam games i can pre-download

Man, this pre-order bundle sucks. It really makes no sense for there to be a Fistful of Metal vinyl

Makes perfect sense - Fistful Of Metal is the only full length Anthrax album that was released soley by Megaforce Records, without Island Records backing it (like the next few releases). So basically, it's the only album that they CAN include without paying other companies, since Megaforce is the company releasing Worship Music as well.

Well it still seems pointless, I mean everyone who wants Fistful of Metal has it already.

Also doesn't make sense to be including a vinyl with a CD

That bundle's pretty lame. Just looks to me like Megaforce is just trying to unload their pile of unclaimed Fistful vinyls.

Earache always puts out some decent bundles for their cd releases. Usually a shirt, a pick, a patch, etc.