New Anthrax song to be released soon

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Just listened to Jamey Jasta's podcast where Scott Ian is his guest. He talks about the new record and says that Nuclear Blast in Europe are going to release one new song (not necessarily a single) from the new record on the first day of Anthrax's European tour. This is only about a month away late October.

Here's the podcast - definitely worth a good listen. The new record talk is about 8 mins in...... they're in final stages of mixing now and Feb is release time:

http://www.jameyjasta.com/episodes/2015/9/20/episode-123-scott-ian-anthrax

:hotjump:

I just listened to the whole of this podcast.

Was interested to hear Scott say that the band rehearsed What Doesn't Die with Joey and he killed it and they'd planned to rip it out live sometime.

Not sure when this was though....

Hope we do get to hear Joey Doesn't Die.

I bet they'll play it directly into Fight 'Em/Fight' Em directly into it

Jay Ruston just tweeted, saying he's now mixing the masterpiece.

With all that going on, I wonder what the band is doing..... And if Charlie is working on artwork, final song selections and record titles being worked through, etc etc.

Just the thought of knowing the new record title and seeing new artwork is getting exciting!

Just looked lol,looks pretty cool,those rhythm tracks look cool

The demo version of Medusa is what's really grabbing my interest. Some really cool stuff there though - certainly more exciting bonus tracks than the ATL reissue a few years ago!