New Appearance of Nothing tune/video

I first started listening to Appearance of Nothing years ago when Glenn posted about them just after their first album, Wasted Time, came out which I promptly purchased. I picked up their next album, All Gods Are Gone, as soon as it came out. Both albums hold near records with me for the amount of time they spent in my play rotation.

Their music has all the hallmarks of great albums that get a long rotation: they did not grab me immediately until after a couple listens, and then you discover something new with each additional listen and they do not get boring.

Their new album, A New Beginning, is to be released next month and is a must buy for me. Have had them on my PP sponsor list for a number of years….:headbang:

hey thanks glenn! I love em! Didn't see they have something new.
This makes me all excited. Cross my fingers for a PP show one day!

Yep, I absolutely love these guys. Their first two releases both registered near the top of my annual "best of" list. It would be great to see these guys grace the stage at Center Stage.

Also looking forward to this release. I've got my preorder in at Nightmare Records...

Been spinning the new cd non stop since getting it. Really loving it. I've liked the last two quite a bit.....and I think the new one has even taken another step up. I think this will be in my top 5 of the year for sure.