New APtT fan!

Thank you! Welcome to the crazy world of A Prelude to Tragedy! When Tash told me she sent a CD to a friend I thought it was great that she was spreading the word. That's exactly what's going to help this band move on to the next level, and we really appreciate people like her. To find out that the person she sent it to turned out to love the music is a real plus! Sorrell and I appreciate your support!

Yay welcome Phoenyx! :headbang: so glad to have you here with us, you have not only joined a forum but a great bunch of people. :kickass: :)

Thank you! Welcome to the crazy world of A Prelude to Tragedy! When Tash told me she sent a CD to a friend I thought it was great that she was spreading the word. That's exactly what's going to help this band move on to the next level, and we really appreciate people like her. To find out that the person she sent it to turned out to love the music is a real plus! Sorrell and I appreciate your support!

Well, when it clicks, it CLICKS!! I'm so bored with the 'commercial' stuff these days, its a relief to hear something new that isn't just like everything else.

cyberpie... can I get that a la mode? :lol:

Well hello there! Damn glad to meet ya.

I'm happy to hear that you like the music. It's good to hear that someone outside of our little circle is enjoying it. Thanks for coming over to the dark side. :devil:

SRS