New Arion featuring Elize Ryd

Thanks for posting. Big fan of the first album but wasn't aware they were working with a new vocalist already. Song is cool but I'm hoping his delivery isn't as raspy on all the new material. Elize is awesome as always....

Thanks for posting. Big fan of the first album but wasn't aware they were working with a new vocalist already. Song is cool but I'm hoping his delivery isn't as raspy on all the new material. Elize is awesome as always....

Yea, he has a raspier voice for sure. Here is the new singer performing one of their older songs.

The previous singer was definitely amazing, I'm not too thrilled with their current singer (I listened to a few Constantine songs, his vocals were almost physically painful to listen to) but hopefully with this band, my outlook will change. :(

Any news on the new album? The first one was awesome. I am with the people who say the other singer is better. That guy was awesome. This guy is okay but it works. I want more from these guys.

Brand