New Aristocrats cd out today, tour starts tomorrow

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
The jazz/rock/metal/fusion band The Aristocrats has a new cd out today, and it's chock full of chops, and fun music. The Summer tour starts tomorrow. Do your ears a favor, and check these guys out, well worth the time!

The Aristocrats
CULTURE CLASH
Summer 2013 U.S. Tour

7/17 – Nashville, TN – Douglas Corner
7/19 – Tampa, FL – Brass Mug
7/20 – Orlando, FL – West End Trading Company
7/21 – Jacksonville, FL – 1904 Music Hall
7/23 – Atlanta, GA – Atlanta Institute of Music (clinic/performance)
7/24 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade (Purgatory)
7/25 – Charlotte, NC – Tremont Music Hall (Casbah)
7/26 – Raleigh, NC – Pour House Music Hall
7/27 – Vienna, VA – Jammin Java
7/29 – Boston, MA – Berklee College of Music (clinic)
7/30 – Boston, MA – Berklee Performance Center (concert)
7/31 – Wilkes-Barre, PA – River St. Jazz Cafe
8/1 – New York City, NY – Highline Ballroom
8/2 – Philadelphia, PA – North Star Bar
8/3 – Dunellen, NJ – New Jersey Proghouse
8/6 – Pittsburgh, PA – Hard Rock Cafe
8/7 – Cleveland, OH – Beachland Tavern
8/8 – Columbus, OH – Rumba Café
8/9 – Cincinnati, OH – Southgate House Revival
8/10 – Charleston, WV – Empty Glass
8/12 – Detroit MI – Token Lounge
8/13 – Indianapolis, IN – Birdy’s
8/14 – Chicago, IL – Reggie’s
8/15 – Madison, WI – Brink Lounge
8/16 – St. Paul, MN – The Amsterdam Bar And Hall
8/17 – Omaha, NE – Shamrock’s
8/19 – St. Louis, MO – 2720 Cherokee
8/20 – Kansas City, MO – The Record Bar
8/21 – Tulsa, OK – The Vanguard
8/23 – Denton, TX – Dan’s Silverleaf
8/24 – Houston, TX – Rudyard’s Pub
8/25 – Austin, TX – Saxon Pub

Band site:

http://the-aristocrats-band.com/

New cd streaming live for a limited time:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news..._album_culture_clash_in_full.html?no_takeover

Will be at the Madison show, but not Chicago, unfortunately....

I'm bummed that they're skipping CA on this tour, but hopefully they'll be out here around NAMM next January as they have been the past couple years. Looking forward to getting the new album, the material they previewed live this past January sounded positively killer.

I'm bummed that they're skipping CA on this tour, but hopefully they'll be out here around NAMM next January as they have been the past couple years. Looking forward to getting the new album, the material they previewed live this past January sounded positively killer.

Listening to it right now. It smokes....so much badass in one band! :worship::headbang::kickass:

Saw these guys in a tiny bar in KC last week, maybe about 100 people or so. Unbelievable....Marco Minnemann is soooo fast on drums. I did not take this video, and do not advocate doing so, but it's from that show...

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable....Marco Minnemann is soooo fast on drums.
All three are truly great musicians, but when I saw them in January, I had a hard time watching anything other than Marco. I was standing about 10 feet from his kit, dead center, and some of the stuff he did just left me speechless...not just his speed, but his limb independence, sense of timing, and overall creativity. And he makes it all look so easy, too, he's just on another level.

Glad you got a chance to see them, and made the effort to do so! Kudos to you for that. :headbang:

This band just keeps getting better every tour.

Marco: He's got that Keith Moon look, like he's just a bout to do something bad/naughty as he he plays. He is badass! The parental advisory sticker story is true, and it's great to see them debut so high on the Billboard charts as well. IMHFO, these guys deserve it!