New Armored Saint video...

Frankie 86

Frankie 86
Nov 27, 2006
Fuck yeah! Bush doesn't get any better than this... 'nuff said :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck yeah! Bush doesn't get any better than this... 'nuff said :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrRYJDItTo

Johns best work has always been with Armored Saint. I am not a huge fan of his voice, but respect him. Everyone that is on the forum that cry's about John Bush not being in Anthrax should just go listen to this new Armored Saint album and pretend it is Anthrax. Sounds fairly similar.

Armored Saint is John's band as much as Anthrax is Joey's. John has always sounded great in Armored Saint.

I really think that both John and Anthrax did the right thing and both will benefit from it. John continuing in Anthrax would have doomed them to a mediocre status both musically and financially for the remainder of Anthrax's time as a band. Joey coming back will, assuming the new record is solid, insure that Anthrax will regain their status as part of the Big Four.

Armored Saint will continue being a solid metal band with John fronting them. It really is the best of both worlds and the best possible outcome.

Armored Saint is John's band as much as Anthrax is Joey's. John has always sounded great in Armored Saint.

I really think that both John and Anthrax did the right thing and both will benefit from it. John continuing in Anthrax would have doomed them to a mediocre status both musically and financially for the remainder of Anthrax's time as a band. Joey coming back will, assuming the new record is solid, insure that Anthrax will regain their status as part of the Big Four.

Armored Saint will continue being a solid metal band with John fronting them. It really is the best of both worlds and the best possible outcome.

agreed indeed