New AS I LAY DYING, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Tracks Posted Online

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
New AS I LAY DYING, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Tracks Posted Online - Apr. 30, 2005 Ozzfest.com has uploaded brand-new tracks from AS I LAY DYING ("Meaning in Tragedy") and THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER ("A Vulgar Picture"). Check them out at this location.

"Meaning in Tragedy" comes off AS I LAY DYING's upcoming CD, "Shadows Are Security", due on June 14 via Metal Blade Records (June 20 in Europe). "A Vulgar Picture" is taken from THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER's forthcoming album, "Miasma", due on July 12 via Metal Blade Records.

For more information on AS I LAY DYING's "Shadows Are Security", click here. More details on THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER's "Miasma" can be found at this location.

The As I Lay Dying track I think has the production of Killswitch Engage to the teeth, due to using a recording enginner who got most of andy sneaps sound samples on the drums and used a unqiue andy sneap forumla to make those guitars so god damm present. I like As I Lay Dying now more than ever basically, I knew they would get their material straightend out with this new release.

The Black Dahlia Murder track I think now sets them astray from all those that are calling them metal core, all they did was tour with a shit load, and I mean a shit load of hardcore bands to reach their fame in a time of an era change, business wise they are doing awesome and I am supporting these guys 100% with this new release, the track sounds a bit like The Haunted, and has the speed of typical Behemoth/Nile/Euro death bands, I feel this release is more important than their last one by far, Id have to hear the whole album to say it tops the bands I mentioned. Improvments on soloing I also see, good job!

asilaydying_03.jpg
http://www.fs48.de/blog/de/uploads/asilaydying_03.jpg

AILD, is like what my friend says "a heavier Atreyu". And very boring and bland...blah to them.

TBDM track is so great though. They have improved a lot since their last release. The vocals have matured greatly, and the soloing kicks my ass. Can't wait to see them this summer.