NEW ASPHYX ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LivingCadaver

Cause à effet.
Apr 27, 2006
Montréal, Qc, Canada
When I saw this on another board I got so excited! It's like their first new song in 17 years. They sound a lot more modern but it's still doomy death metal with a few punk/grind elements. Sounds awesome!

"death the brutal way":
http://www.myspace.com/officialasphyx

------------------
New Asphyx song online!!

Last year Asphyx reunited for doing just one show at the Party San festival. But it turned out a bit different. We're enjoy playing the tunes of brutality and we're having lots of fun together that much, that quiting isn't an option. We wrote already 3 new songs and there a more to come!!! One of them, the fastest track, is recorded a few weeks ago. Finally today the mix is finished: please check out 'Death... the brutal way' (unmastered).

It's not yet downloadable, but it will be soon!!
------------------
:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

I would hardly say that it sounds "a lot more modern," the main difference that makes it sound more 'modern' is the production. I think that this song is very promising.

Sounds Old School to me! Hope they get an album out this year! HOB, Asphyx,now if Martin could sing a couple of tunes with Pestilence live, this would be the year of the van Drunen!! :kickass:

Wow, this fucking rules. My only complaint is that Martin Van Drunnen seems to be losing his voice but that's just me nit-picking.