New AugDawg lyrics

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey everybody,

Here are the lyrics to one of my new songs from the 3rd Day! The song is actually about a group of people back in Rock Springs Wyoming that kinda use to be friends. Once they heard that I started doing Rap they lost all respect for me and they like to talk enormous amounts of shit about me now because I Rap! :OMG:

Well, being that I was never really to fond of these folks anyway(too many drugs), this is my little ballad I've written for them. Let me know if you like the lyrics folks. This is a pretty dam good song on the new album and I'll let you all know when the whole thing is done. Anyway, here are the lyrics.

AugDawg

The Test of Time:

I'm looking in the mirror starring at myself, lines in my skin all the time I've been dealt
Think about the past all the battles won but I've only just begun long way till I'm done
Some sounds are weak and meant to pass on the chart your number #1 but you can kiss my ass
It ain't about the fame it ain't about the cash, now your running on fumes soon your out of gas
You know I'm never gonna stop until my body drops, I keep flowing these rhyms until my body rots
I keep kickin these beats with these wicked ass thoughts, you don't stand a chance with the skills you brought
A performance enhancer like a necromancer, I'm creeping through the walls like a shadow dancer
Tick Tick of the clock as I walk the line as I continue to unwind the Test of Time!
With a wicked rhym and a demons chime, a MC on the mic that will blow your mind and hypnotize your soul and to take control, now you pick up the dice and take a final roll
I might get old, yeah I might fade but I'll never be the bitch in your hit parade
keep running your mouth and talking that shit, now open up wide cause my dick might fit!
It's only time!

Cause you will never understand the Test of Time deep within your mind maybe you will find another reason to forgive another reason to forget you can feel it in your heart your riddled with regret!
Crack Cocaine is your recipe, paranoid schizoid and your hating on me!
Your blind as a bat no you can't see, time to pay the toll, time to pay the fee!So keep spreading the hate running short on time, your bodies in pain so snort another line
self destruct as your face implodes, now snort another line as your heart explodes!
U couldn't stand the Test I must confess, I knew that you would die never second guessed
Don't like what you hear? Or what you see? I ain't the same motherfucker that I use to be!
In many years, through time I've learned that a hater like you has only time to burn
I don't need your thoughts with you I'm through, your a drop of shit to me and my crew!
It's only time!

It's time for you to understand these times are changing just like the sand
and it's time to get a life or get a skill, on the mic AugDawg will kill at will
For the thrill is a lyrical flow, just like a blood spill
So the time has come say who you really are, say what you really mean I know it ain't that far
As your body rots and your brain dies the last sound you hear is your fading cries
Fuck you my friend because it's not your flavor, not committed to you I'm not your goddam savior!
Your time is up, your time is out, buried you alive all you can do is shout!
You fry in pain and pray for death and you can still taste crack on your fuckin breath!
It's time 2 Die, time 2 say goodbye but you don't really care as long as your high!
Get one last fuckin fix!

It's only time!

Cool! Ya got some nice rhymes in there! I especially liked "A performance enhancer like a necromancer, I'm creeping through the walls like a shadow dancer." :kickass: I like some hip-hop/rap. Mainly old school stuff like Public Enemy, NWA, Ice Cube, Eazy E, A Tribe Called Quest. I hate all the bling bling, Puff Daddy, type shit with a passion!!!

strik9 said:
Cool! Ya got some nice rhymes in there! I especially liked "A performance enhancer like a necromancer, I'm creeping through the walls like a shadow dancer." :kickass: I like some hip-hop/rap. Mainly old school stuff like Public Enemy, NWA, Ice Cube, Eazy E, A Tribe Called Quest. I hate all the bling bling, Puff Daddy, type shit with a passion!!!

Kewl mang,

Thanks for the reading. Yes, I myself try to follow the classics and I don't go with the later more trending sounding hip hop. It's too bad that hip hop has alot of pretenders out there right now but that's kinda the state of rock/metal right now. But at least with Metal and especially Death Metal, we've got lots of great underground bands that are holding true to the sound.

Again, thanks for the reading.

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
Kewl mang,

Thanks for the reading. Yes, I myself try to follow the classics and I don't go with the later more trending sounding hip hop. It's too bad that hip hop has alot of pretenders out there right now but that's kinda the state of rock/metal right now. But at least with Metal and especially Death Metal, we've got lots of great underground bands that are holding true to the sound.

Again, thanks for the reading.

AugDawg

My pleasure dude! I couldn't agree with you more, THANK SATAN for underground scenes in general!! :worship: LOL There's so many new/old bands making AMAZING music right now, ya just gotta find it!