New AugDawg songs now downloadable

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello again folks,

This is just for some of my friends and AugDawg fans. I have uploaded some different AugDawg songs, five different ones to be exact. Here is a list and brief description.

1. Brand New Funk
Another new one from F.U.2. This song has two seperate bass guitar tracks and really flows. I was really happy with the lyrics and the flows on this one.

2. Dark Drive
This song is about killing someone for their money and taking their body to the woods to bury the evidence. I never said all my songs where single oriented.

3. Frame by Frame
This song is all about those boy bands, and one hit pop wonders that we all love so much! How the hell do they sell anything? I only hear people bitching about them!

4. Intro 2 Texture
This is the intro song to the "Texture & Attitude" album. It's really more of a battle cry for all my favorite New York sports teams, and this song was written months before the September 11th attack. I would like to dedicate this song to my home state and all the people of New York for you are always in my heart.

5. Hit you with the Quickness
I had my good friend Sickness rapp with me on this track, and boy does he go off! This song also has a kick ass bass line that I'm really proud to say that I played. Great song, most of the people who have heard this track really dig it!

Let me know what ya think folks,

Cheerz

AugDawg

Ok, so I just downloaded dark drive. AARRRGGGHHH, what a bass line, if that song don't win you new fans Dawg nothing will. I'll listen to the others tomorrow(I only have slodem). Let me know how much it will cost me to get both albums shipped over to sunny old England.... :D

Thanx Bodylouseuk!

Glad to hear you like that bass line! Hey, get me your address and I'll mail you one for free. I'm currently working on mailing one to Johnnie as well so just let me know your address. My Europe fans rule!

Cheerz!

AugDawg