Battle of the AugDawg songs! I'd love to see your vote.

Which AugDawg song is your favorite?

• Coming back 2 U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Highs & Lows

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Like a Hurricane

• Dark Drive

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Now is the Place

• Hit you with the Quickness

• Stronger

• Total voters

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello everybody!

I have a fairly good idea which song could win this poll but just for fun I wanted to see which AugDawg song my fellow thraxfriends would vote 4! I've had a decent amount of downloads this month(thanx everybody) and if you would like to vote but need to hear the songs first then you can check them out at www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

Thanx & Cheerz!

AugDawg

1-Coming back to U
This song is about how karma comes back to haunt us, even the filthy rich and the spiritual superior people of the universe. I've had quite a few people email me about this one, and even though it's from my first album it still stands tall, time after time! The songs itself seems to keep coming!

2-Highs & Lows
This song is basically about lifes troubles, how we all have them. More or less, rich or poor, all of us are fighting to stay alive. Currently, this is my new favorite.

3-Stronger
SnakeDawg is let loose again, and this time the body count is high indeed. True Horror Rap on this one.

4-Like a hurricane
This song was written after I listened to my good friend Sickness go off for about 30 minutes on a free style. Not only was it long, but it was fantastic. The guy has such good rapping skills that it was inspiring to say the least. So I had to write up a metaphor for a rap that was so good that it creates a hurricane. If I had the money, there could be a very cool video for this song. This will most likely be the first single off the F.U.2 album when it drops.

5-Dark Drive
This song is about killing someone for their money and taking their body to the woods to bury the evidence. I never said all my songs where single oriented.

6-Now is the place
This song is about having the courage to take control of your life and do whatever it is that makes you feel good. Hopefully, it's something good.

7-Hit you with the Quickness
I had my good friend Sickness rapp with me on this track, and boy does he go off! This song also has a kick ass bass line that I'm really proud to say that I played. Great song, most of the people who have heard this track really dig it!
:D

Dang, Dawg! As soon as I get DSL on my PC I'll check those songs out! But now I'm on a relative's PC and don't wanna download stuff to their PC.
My 56k modem "rode the lightning" a few months ago.:cry:
But soon I'll have DSL. :)

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Dang, Dawg! As soon as I get DSL on my PC I'll check those songs out! But now I'm on a relative's PC and don't wanna download stuff to their PC.
My 56k modem "rode the lightning" a few months ago.:cry:
But soon I'll have DSL. :)

Sorry to hear about your PC :cry:

I appreciate your support! :D

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Okay. I did download Coming Back To U. I like it. I'll check out the rest when I get a chance.
Keep up the good work. :D

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Okay. I did download Coming Back To U. I like it. I'll check out the rest when I get a chance.
Keep up the good work. :D

Awesome Thra:rofl:ude,

I appreciate your listen, and let me know if you have any AugDawg requests.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Thanks folks :D

It's Halloween, and it's also the last day of the month. The totals are in, and this has been the largest amounts of listens for the AugDawg site at stationmp3!

Thanks 2 everybody that listened! Your support and interest keeps this thing going!

AugDawg listens for the month of October = 110= listens

Thanx everybody!

Happy Halloween

:D

AugDawg