New avatar

Traveler

Leaves of Autumn
May 25, 2001
Istanbul,Turkey
www.geocities.com
Ok people, here's my first avatar. It's a painting by Caspar David Friedrich, one of the most talented German artists of the Romantic Era. It's name is "Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog".

What do you think about it?

Traveler: Nice avatar, when I saw it I knew I had to have one myselff! It's called "The Distant Princess", by French painter George-Jules Victor Clairin (1843-1919).

It's not in "profile"..it's under "options" I think.. at the bottom.

Warsofwinter, why don't you make that picture your avatar? It'd save a ton of room on the forum, at the very least ;)

and.. hibernal dreams I think.. and godisanathiest.. your avatars are very similar at first glance! don't you think? :)

not a bad thing. just an observatory commentation

Demonspell: No, you're not screwed! PaintShopPro, for example, can be downloaded for free from www.paintshoppro.com. But the file is a bit large, if I remember correctly, so if you just want to edit this one picture, I suggest you go to www.tucows.com; they've got almost everything, including free graphic design programs.

It's funny...even though I spent ten long minutes making my own avatar, when Demonspell asked for help, I didn't do the most logical thing; edit the image down myself. The thought just didn't cross my mind...I think I've been watching too many stupid TV shows lately, soon I won't even remember how to breathe... :)