NEW AVIAN ALBUM HIT STORES LAST TUESDAY

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Just wanted to share, my new album is in stores and of course available at all the usual places. AVIAN - ASHES & MADNESS I hope you stop by and check it out at
www.NightmareRecords.com
www.CDbaby.com
www.Amazon.com
itunes
lasers edge
the end
century media

and your local metal retailers!

Here's what some folks at Prog Power a couple weeks ago said....

SOME THINGS BEING SAID.....
Body: About the new AVIAN "Ashes and Madness album on the Prog Power Forums....

"Since I wasnt at PPUSA I snatched a copy from Impulse Music.

More to come as I spin it this weekend!" The Metal Madman -Radio DJ

"Finally got around to listening to this masterpiece.... this was money well spent.

" "Diamond Dave"

"Yep, love it! I put a bunch of my ProgPower acquisitions in a playlist to shuffle them. When “The Lost and Foresaken” came on, I had to stop what I was doing to see what track it was.

Very cool!" -- Kimberly

"This CD is killer. I have been listening to it pretty much nonstop for the last 3 days. Definitely better (soundwise) than the first, which I loved as well.

One of my favorite purchases of the year for sure!"

"I'm only about 3 spins into it, so this is very preliminary.

But so far, I'm really loving Into The Other Side, Time and Space Part II, and The Lost and Forsaken"
http://www.
myspace.
com/seastormentertainment

"Snagged it this weekend and got through it a couple of times yesterday at work. Not really devoted listens yet, but first impressions are heavy and melodic, and the production is better than the first Avian disc (less "tinny" guitars).

So far, so good!"
The Fiddler

"I've managed to listen to it at least once, and I thought it kicked ass. Definitely better, production wise, than the first one. I'll have to give it some more spins (but man, I go so many damn other CDs I picked up this weekend that I want to listen to as well, not to mention that been crazy busy at work since I've gotten back. The fucking weekend cannot seem to come fast enough - I really need the rest.

)
A big plus is that it does sound really good on my home rig.

"

"I am pissed about the CD. Pissed I didn't get more copies, as my daughters and my wife snagged it as soon as I walked in the door and I haven't seen it since, until today, woooohoooooo, I have got to say and with no ass kissing intended, this CD is awesome and has valuted to my #1 position on my top 2008 releases, it is that good. So dark, so haunting, yet so melodic, and heavy. Great work guys, you deserve all the acolades you get and more.

"
John Cheek - El Paso - TX

"I bought the Avian debut blind (something I rarely do any more) because I'm a huge fan of Lance's vocals. Overall, I found it to be a somewhat disappointing release. Listening to it felt a little like driving an eight cylinder sports car which is firing on only five cylinders. The effort, on some level which I could never quite put my finger on, felt underpowered.

"I probably would have waited to hear the new disc in its entirety before plunking down my cash, but the five minute teaser on the Nightmare Records web site intrigued me enough to take a chance. Suffice it to say, this effort surpasses the debut by leaps and bounds. The songwriting, the performances and the production have all improved dramatically. The riffing, which on the debut sounded somewhat restrained, has been unleashed on Ashes & Madness and really works against Lance's soaring vocals.

Highly recommended for fans of well crafted Power Metal.

"
General Zod -

"Getting my copy from iTunes as I type.

"
TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

NIGHTMARERECORDS. COM / CDBABY / ITUNES / AMAZON / LASERS EDGE / CENTURY MEDIA/ CDINZANE/ THE END RECORDS / and available through KOCH Distribution. Please go listen to the samples out there on all these sites and pick up a copy and let your friends know if you like it! But please do us a favor, PLAY IT FOR A FRIEND but don't UPLOAD or BURN it for them.

Thank you!