New Backstage Pics

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Check out the news section for some new pics, etc.

SneapTap.jpg

Matt Smith said:
Check out the news section for some new pics, etc.

SneapTap.jpg

Y'know Andy, if you wrapped the strings around the bottom of the tailpiece (meaning, string them through the tailpiece backwards, then pull them up and over towards the bridge), you'd get even more sustain. :headbang:

A cool little trick the guys at Real Guitars in SF told me when they plucked the frets on my Heritage :cool:

Brooks said:
Y'know Andy, if you wrapped the strings around the bottom of the tailpiece (meaning, string them through the tailpiece backwards, then pull them up and over towards the bridge), you'd get even more sustain. :headbang:

A cool little trick the guys at Real Guitars in SF told me when they plucked the frets on my Heritage :cool:
The strings feel WAY too loose that way! Definitely the last thing I would do on a Gibson.

Kick ass... GREAT new pics.

I also saw a little Krank combo in one of the pics.

That control room is the balm.

TOO CLEAN? Nothing can ever be too clean. What did you want.. empty beers, chinese takeout, and who-ors all over the place?

Andy Sneap said:
no I took them out of the news section because I didn't mean for them to go in.

New studio pics on equipment page, just click them to see larger images.

Ok but where's the peavey 5150 ???
hey you should have taken a pic of it!!!
5150 is a must, in the typical Sneapish sound I think ehheh :D.
Hey who's the photographer? I think that they're good pics of you/instrument gear etc etc
Really great pics!

Maurizio

Genius Gone Insane said:
That's the first thing I noticed, where the hell is the 5150??

Colin Richardson had it out on loan at the time, he loves that one particular head. Nigel Crane (rock sound snapper) took the pics, you can see him in the grill on the krank cab haha.

If you want to see more go to http://www.andysneap.com/downloads/pictures

Theres low res pics, which are better for viewing in each folder, high res are for press.

Thanks for those mega high rez links, Andy - for those of us on the high speed Interjizzle.

I can almost see the DNA evidence left behind on that fucking rug!

Pity for those rolling with the horse and buggy dial ups.

Brooks said:
What? Are you joking? Loose? If anything, it makes them a little tighter! The bridge saddles keep them in place. It adds to the resonance! Silly rabbit, kicks are for trids!
No, I am not kidding. I always had to move up one gauge to make up for the sloppiness when I was doing that. Then I realized why am I really doing this and I figured there is no reason for it, doesn't really make a noticeable difference.