New band looking for feedback on its music :)

AndyNeXuS

NeXuS
Jun 3, 2004
www.nexusromania.ro
Hey everyone,

I'm from a new band, can't tell you the exact genre 'cause ... quite frankly I don't know.

It's some kind of melodic metal with some prog, power and thrash influences. We're still working out the details with that

Anyway, we need oppinions about our music ... to know whether we're headed in the right dirrection or not. Our demo is available for download on www.nexusromania.ro. If you do decide to listen to us, try to listen to the music not the recording quality. The demo is home-made, and it's only purpose was for it to get us some gigs (and it worked :D ).

Really really awaiting feedback, from you guys. In Romania, the public's reaction was more than awesome, however, we're interested into a more "worldwide" feedback type thing.

All the best to everyone,
Stay metal,
Andy - NeXuS :hotjump:

Wow, i like this stuff... listening on audiostreet, and so far, i like it, reminds me or classic rock with like Winds or Opeth. i give it a big 8/10. kinda slow for my tastes, but i'd buy it.

Thanks a lot matheus :) Those were our first 3 bits we ever worked on. In 3 months we got up to an hour and a half performance for a live show. Our latest songs feel more proggy, like Savatage and a bit of Dream Theater, and are more "metally" :headbang:

Thanks a lot again man, wasn't really sure if anyone would reply to this thread :D

Stay metal,
Andy