New bands signed to Lone Wolf Music

If you're running a progressive metal-label, you just CAN'T write Dream Theater wrong.

"Debut album from a band fronted by Ronnie Stixx, lead singer for the British Power Metal band Shadow Keep [Limb Music]. Divine Ruins has influences from Dream Theatre to Symphony X."

M.Lehto said:
If you're running a progressive metal-label, you just CAN'T write Dream Theater wrong.

"Debut album from a band fronted by Ronnie Stixx, lead singer for the British Power Metal band Shadow Keep [Limb Music]. Divine Ruins has influences from Dream Theatre to Symphony X."

:tickled:

That is HIS cover and he is pretty firm on keeping it. I have a guy, my webmaster that is a G. Artist, but I will keep your name on file.

The Art will look a bit better upon its release.

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com

Well in England "Theater" is spelt "Theatre" so..It's not as if he spelt it wrong, it just got translated...

Webmaster will fix "theater"....thanks for the concern :Smug:

LYRANTHE is great Prog metal band from Seattle Wash, USA. Drummer Will Anderson will surely be the talk of the Prog world after this CD is released. The vocals are in the same vein as Geoff Tate and James Labrie. A 72 minute CD chocked full of Melodic Progressive Metal. MP3 coming soon. To be released June 1.

Coming in June, WithoutEnd, Australian Power Metal. :headbang:

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I want some samples damnit!!!

They'll be up soon.......Webmaster is on Vacation till Sat.

To the dude that asked why this is on evry forum on UM. Its not
all the drugs you are doing is making you see double.

Put down the bong and you will function like a normal human.

-------------------

JWC

Divine Ruins
Lyranthe
WithoutEnd

www.lonewolfmusic.com

Mark said:
This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.