New Biomechanical MP3!!!!!!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hey Guys,

Here it is the title track of Biomechanical's new album 'The Empires of the Worlds' is now online :hotjump: .
This is the second track on the album and mixed by Andy Sneap!
Just click on the link, scroll down and download!!!!!!

The Empires of the Worlds MP3

FUCK! SHIT! *bzzz-ttt* HOLY YAAAA!!!!! Something warm in my pants...
I can't stop shaking my head... which is nice.
.....gods ;)
Really damn good stuff and the piece I heard in Lee's car was even better! (the vocals went something like -woo! woooo!! WOOOO!!!! :D ) It must be a helluva fucking kickarse record coming out! :kickass:
...I just began to freak myself out.

I've been waiting about 2 and a half years for this... it was worth it:D I love the lead at the end and the pace is absolutely crushing, much more brutal and powerful than 8 moons yet every bit as skilled. Stunning.

Yeah it's been a long time coming this album! Looks like it might be an early May 2005 release now instead of of an April realease!
I have been fortunate enough to hear the whole album :headbang: and can say 'The Empires' takes you through a journey just like 'Eight Moons' did :D

Hi,

There have been great reactions on Biomechanical's new MP3 'The Empires of the Worlds' :headbang: Can't wait for the release!!! The MP3 has also made it to number one spot on Justin case's internet rock show Here :)

Cazaline said:
I love this track! First heard it (and of Biomechanical) on the free earache CD from metal hammer mag n i loved it straight away. it is currently my favourite song and i wanna hear more!!! :headbang:

Welcome to the board :wave: