Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hi there!

Biomechanicals new video of 'The Empires of the Worlds' is now online
HERE

big.gif

Enjoy :headbang:

BAD ASS! Man its great to see you guys made a pro video. Very nice and really captured your guys dark and modern edge. Hope they wear it out over here (USA) on Headbanger's Ball! :)

MetalAges said:
BAD ASS! Man its great to see you guys made a pro video. Very nice and really captured your guys dark and modern edge. Hope they wear it out over here (USA) on Headbanger's Ball! :)

I hope so to :)

'The Empires of the Worlds' video made it's debut on Scuzz Tv(on sky , ntl channel 934) last night and will be on their play list for a while :Spin:

It will also be aired on MTV2 next week will let you know when and what time! :hotjump:

MetalAges just seen the recommended advert, looks good :)

Lee_B said:
It'll be on Scuzz again tonight at approximately 8.15pm. Set your alarms! :)

:headbang:

The vid will be aired on MTV2 14th June on '120 Minutes' and again on Saturday not sure when on Headbangers Ball.

MetalAges said:

Sweet :cool:

Adam Mason did a great job man, a lot of headbanging was involved (an I mean A LOT).
Then he went away and James from the Basilisk CG company worked very hard to sort put all the imagery. I sure hope so too but it has already being picked up over here so I hope it will be the same thing happening in the US

Got this from one of the MTV Forums :)

MTV2 120 METAL Minutes 18/06/05 Sat, Jun 18, 2005

Society 1 - It Isn't Me
Biomechanical - The Empires Of The World
System Of A Down - Boom!
Black Sabbath - No Stranger To Love
Motorhead - God Save The Queen
Slipknot - Spit It Out
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants
Slayer - Dittohead
Cult Of Luna - Leave Me Here
Fear Factory - Resurrection
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Probot - Shake Your Blood
Mastodon - Blood & Thunder
Cradle Of Filth - From The Cradle To Enslave
Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn
A Perfect Circle - Imagine
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist (live)
In Flames - Touch Of Red
Anthrax/Public Enemy - Bring The House
Strapping Young Lad - Love?
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Shadows Fall - The Power Of I And I
Henry Rollins Band - Liar
Refused - New Noise
Misfits - Scream!
Black Label Society - Stillborn
Pig Destroyer - Piss Angel
Deftones - Hexagram
Betfezer - Down Low
3 Inches Of Blood - Deadly Sinners
Chimaira - Down Again
Tsar - Band Girls Money

Lee_B said:
The band are in some good company in that list!!

Lee
Oh aye, a whole 2 decent bands (Motorhead & Black Sabbath). And both of the songs from those bands are shit. "Seventh Star" isn't even a Sabbath album.

First time I've heard either of them described as atrocities! But ya likes what ya likes e.t.c...

I'll remember to keep away from you whilst listening to them as thats a sight I can seriously live without!