Biomechanical Video/Empires Official Release Date

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hi,

Well Elitist/Earache records have decided to do the title track 'The Empires of the Worlds' for Biomechanicals next video. It was a close call apparently between 'Enemy Within' and 'The Empires'. Talks are taking place at the momement with director Adam Mason from Brand Mason and the record label. Will update video news when I hear more.

Well it's official on the official date of the release of 'The Empires of the Worlds'
:) 6th June 2005 :)

Hi,

Filming starts this Thursday for the Biomech guys for their video of 'The Empires of the Worlds' with Adam Mason Directing the Vid :)

Biomech DINK!!!! said:
Throw a sicky! :D

They already know I wanted the day off!

If I keep looking at your signature photo for long enough though I might just be :puke:

Existenz said:
Hey Lee are you going? They'll be taking the camcorder maybe you can film some stuff if you are :)

It's too short a notice to get time from work unfortunately :(

I hope it all goes well though. I have sent my list of instructions! (Dink: No sly removal of balls from trousers, hiding them behind the guitar and then flashing when the camera's on you...)

Lee_B said:
It's too short a notice to get time from work unfortunately :(

I hope it all goes well though. I have sent my list of instructions! (Dink: No sly removal of balls from trousers, hiding them behind the guitar and then flashing when the camera's on you...)

It's alright mate. I'll leave the shot open for you. We could even introduce a pint of Guiness into the equation!!!! :puke: (Think I'm scarred for life!)

Existenz said:
I think a certain singer is going to get rather wet today!! :D

As you can see, he's not a happy bunny...

arab.jpg

:D

:devil: