New Blaze Bayley (without Andy???)

its not his wife so I fear the second option is true. Anyway...that Blaze Bailey, what a geezer eh James! I think you should share the headphone feedback experience with us.

yeah he is, I really like the guy. He had a tough time with Maiden. I think anyone was going to have a tough time following Bruce. I talked to Bruce about all this the otherday actually and mentioned Silicon Messiah was one of my Favourite albums I'd done because he really was the underdog and it was good to actual "produce" a record from rehearsals to the final mix. We had alot of fun making the those albums, some really messy drinking sessions in Manchester and Birmingham too...I feel ill just thinking about it.

118361251545.jpg

But hey, when I feel bad about being French... I just look at her and think "Hey she's French too, so it's not so bad"

melissa-theuriau-picture-6.jpg
melissa-theuriau-picture-1.jpg

Brett

French women rule thats why english kings wanted to take over france!!

If you are resident in france I will gladly swap with you and you can live here in Derbyshire??

Jesus christ is she beautiful, and there were many more where that came from when I was in Paris this summer (though I gotta say, on the subway there was some serious body odor, including coming from an otherwise slammin' broad I was sitting next to - so there's one stereotype at least partially verified! :heh: ). Also, I gotta say I'm not a big fan of French food; too fatty, and I thought the portions were too small (French women may not get fat as a result, but for a 21-year-old like me who has to eat every 3 hours or I'm a menace, I'd look anorexic living over there!)

The smell was probably coming from the guy eating cheese sitting behined you:lol::lol:

As for needing to eat every 3 hours I am sure you could burn it off!!!!!!!:loco::loco:

its not his wife so I fear the second option is true. Anyway...that Blaze Bailey, what a geezer eh James! I think you should share the headphone feedback experience with us.

I think something are better kept out of the public domain... Unless your in them of course!!

Blaze is a lot of fun to work with and generally is bloody hilarious.. Its a good job hes not there all the time or we wouldnt get anything done. Hes also really driven as well.

At first I was a bit worried about telling a guy whos been doing it that long what to do but I soon got over it.

Oh and yes Brett she may be french but so is this geezer in this pic so I think that more than makes up for there being a one off non munter from your whole nation..

DSCF0424-1.jpg

Oh and before you start my mother was a hamster and my father did smell of elderberrys so what else you got??:headbang: