New Bleeding Through is TITS.

I have noticed a lot of the CD's Devin has produced have been mastered really hot recently. I agree that his mixes have got better recently too, and also that he offers so much in terms of production/arrangement/performances etc.

With Misery Signals, they sound cool but I always thought their vocals were a bit one dimensional (not heard huge amounts of them though).

They had a different singer on 'malice...'
Not as one dimensional as Karl, the current guy. There's some really good meshuggah inspired breakdowns on that album. Some serious layering of guitar parts as well.

I love there was a flood. I agree the mix on the album is WAYY OVERCOMPRESSED and the drum replacement is rather awful. Every snare fill is machine gun effect. Very amateur imo blegh. Germany and There was a flood are prob my favs. I bet half the people in this forum could of done a better job replacing the drums on this. o well :headbang:

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Honestly, I haven't been able to listen to the whole BT because of the compression. And I am a fan of the band..:puke:

oh jeez... what audio snobs. the productions better than the truth by a healthy margin.

This album is fucking killer.

Im dead serious... because its a badass album.. and everybody I know who ISNT in "the biz" hasnt picked up on the production like they have so many other albums... which means only the audio people are being THAT bitchy.