NEW BLIND GUARDIAN, $10.00 AT WWW.CDINZANE.COM

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
BLIND GUARDIAN-A TWIST IN THE MYTH IS IN STOCK!!! THE JEWEL CASE EDITIONS ARE YOURZ FOR $10.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING AT WWW.CDINZANE.COM (IF YOU HAVE BEEN UNKING AND FELT THE NEED TO BASH US IN THE PAST, GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!)

WHEN YOU ORDER ONLINE, IN THE SPECIAL NOTES SECTION TYPE "PROGPOWER $10.00 SPECIAL". IT WILL BE PACKAGED FOR YOU AND SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS.

ENJOY, ALL OUR PROGPOWER FRIENDS NEED A GREAT PAT ON THE BACK FOR SUPPORTING THE BEST EVENT IN THE WORLD, PROGPOWER U.S.A.!!!

WWW.CDINZANE.COM
763-391-9344

P.S: This special ends midnight CST of August 31st. You have 7 days to order. Thank you...

Is it the single CD edition that arrived? If so, are you still expecting to get the 2CD edition in September?

Thanks in advance from a happy customer...

So you mean to say the CD is shipping before the release date?

I've never ordered from you guys because I've heard negative things, but I'll give it a try for this!

edit: Order placed; I hope it gets here fast! Thanks CDInzane!

Release date is August 28th, Tuesday of next week. There will always be people out there who have a mute opinion and don't know all the circumstances to why their orders may arrive late. We have always done preorders, causing hundreds of preorders. Some don't put their order in until the day of release and then expect to get it in 2 days. We always fill preorders first because they ordered first. It is only fair. We are over-run with orders on new release dates, but it does not mean that people need to get on our crew if they order late.

We work with everyone, we are doing this promotion to help our all our friends and to promote one of the hottest bands in the world. Thank you for your orders, they will arrive shortly.

Mine's already shipped...very cool...

Just like the new Mercenary, CD Inzane has really come through on this release...

Rock on!

Got mine yesterday, too...and it kicks ass.

Love the vibe and style of the new album...

Rock on!

This album kicks some seriously ass. Its now on my top 5 of 2006 list. Might even edge into one after a few listens.

Edit: screw that. This album leaps onto the #1 spot for 2006 on my list.