New Bloodbath, Track premiere.

yessssssssssss

so far i prefer akerfeldts vocals but i think this will grow on me in time. guitar tone is brutal.

I preferred Tägtgren's vocals by a long shot but still, not bad imo. BB is a must-buy for me no matter what, but I'm guessing this will go below the last two records on the personal faves list, unless the rest of this album is better. The production seems slightly odd and imo the vocals are too quiet but not by much.

Song/Riffage/Production sounds good, but holy shit, vocals are godawful...
Tägtgren fit them best imho, but that's not a fair comparison if you ask me ^^

song's pretty damn good, even with NH's vocals, which sound pretty solid even after not doing them, extensively, for years. i was taken aback at first, but they started to grow on me the further into the song i got

Way too much in the way of sub-lows and compression, yikes. Vocals are awful too. Sounds like Lord Worm when he came back to Cryptopsy and nobody wanted to admit his voice sucked.

These vocals sure as hell weren't what I was expecting. They fit - for the most part - given the direction they're going in, but I don't know how I feel about them. Song's great though, even if the production is a little off (again).

IMO they've sounded a bit better. I'm a HUGE Nick Holmes fan. But these days he seems a bit hit or miss with the growled vocals. Some of it sounds decent and some of it sounds forced.

Production is a bit messy sounding. But I'll still listen to it. It's fucking Bloodbath.