New Bloodbath vocalist.

I am not that concerned about who the new vocalist is, it is not like they are going to pick someone who sucks. I am more worried about what kind of songs this poor fucker (whoever he is) will have to record.
No vocalist in the world can save a new album if it is another "The fathomless mastery"....

beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

If you want to hear Jorgen now just go on youtube and check out The Project Hate he does all the growls. They put out albums every few years.

And yeah Dan has stated he cannot growl for long it damages his voice

Pretty sure the new vocalist is Paul Kuhr, time will tell.

Really? I think it someone from Europe at least. Especially since Anders said "We know him from before..." even if that doesnt mean anything I have a feeling it will be another scandinavian stepping in.

To quote Paul Kuhr from June of 2006 during the last search for a vocalist:
Thanks for the love! It's no secret I'm into this. I've talked with the guys a few times, and expressed my interest. I would adore the opportunity for a proper audition. The ball is in their court. I'm sure they will find the right guy for the job, whoever it is!

I would slay though. hahaha! :lol:

I remember that post actually, it got me a little excited. I don't see him being the guy though.

Firstly that interview made it seem like people might be skeptical about the vocalist (which is why they have not announced) which says to me the dude might not be an expected choice, maybe in a different genre even. I think almost everyone would be behind Paul Kuhr doing it. Plus Anders said one thing in the interview "He’s done some very good vocals in the past and since he proved he still has it and it fits this album". That again does not sound like a Paul Kuhr thing, almost sounds like a more old school dude that has not been in the limelight lately.

There is also the distance factor since Paul is from Chicago, and I know he also has some nasty back problems which makes playing shows hard on him, and since November's Doom is still his main gig I think he would focus any live potential there.

Not to be a nay-sayer but I really don't think it's Paul Kuhr.

I just hope it's not one of the old school growlers I don't care for like Martin van Drunen, that would suck.

That would be cool if it was the random dude who did vocals on Vital Remains- Dawn of the Apocalypse. Never been able to find out anything about him, he was just listed as "Thorn"

I remember that post actually, it got me a little excited. I don't see him being the guy though.

Firstly that interview made it seem like people might be skeptical about the vocalist (which is why they have not announced) which says to me the dude might not be an expected choice, maybe in a different genre even. I think almost everyone would be behind Paul Kuhr doing it. Plus Anders said one thing in the interview "He’s done some very good vocals in the past and since he proved he still has it and it fits this album". That again does not sound like a Paul Kuhr thing, almost sounds like a more old school dude that has not been in the limelight lately.

There is also the distance factor since Paul is from Chicago, and I know he also has some nasty back problems which makes playing shows hard on him, and since November's Doom is still his main gig I think he would focus any live potential there.

Not to be a nay-sayer but I really don't think it's Paul Kuhr.

I just hope it's not one of the old school growlers I don't care for like Martin van Drunen, that would suck.

Yeah, I'm more than certain that it is not Paul, though earlier this year he did make a facebook post alluding to a project he was excited to be working on but could not talk about yet. This project has still not been revealed.