New Bloodbath

Hey Dvoters,

You wanna tell me why you never came through with buying my two Opeth Cd's: Orchid & Morningrise. We made a deal and you told me you were gonna send the money out in early July. I sent you a bunch of e-mails concerning this, just curious on what happen.

Mountain Man :confused:

Originally posted by Sfarog
mountain, you were selling your opeth cd's? you bastard!:lol:

I sure was, and I still am. I never did sell my copies of Orchid & Morningrise though. I still looking too. This is what happened, I bought the 1997 versions of these albums after an In Flames show not knowing that Candleight records re-issued these albums with bonus track. I'm a sucker for re-issues. Yes, I know a lot of metal fans dislike re-issues, especially the Opeth ones from what I read on the forums, but I like them. Anyway, the albums I bought were on Century Media Black (Century Media's black metal counterpart.) Anytime I get a re-issue, I sell the original. For example, when In Flames re-issued The Jester Race with the Black-Ash Inheritance EP included, I wanted to sale the original verison of The Jester Race. What's the point of having both the original and re-issued album? I rather have the re-issue with all the original tracks plus some extras. By the way, I'm still selling a small lot of metal CD's. I wanna get rid of these since I bought the re-issues. If anyone is interested in the CD's let me know and I'll list them (please, US residents only.)

Originally posted by Mountain Man
I sure was, and I still am. I never did sell my copies of Orchid & Morningrise though. I still looking too. This is what happened, I bought the 1997 versions of these albums after an In Flames show not knowing that Candleight records re-issued these albums with bonus track. I'm a sucker for re-issues. Yes, I know a lot of metal fans dislike re-issues, especially the Opeth ones from what I read on the forums, but I like them. Anyway, the albums I bought were on Century Media Black (Century Media's black metal counterpart.) Anytime I get a re-issue, I sell the original. For example, when In Flames re-issued The Jester Race with the Black-Ash Inheritance EP included, I wanted to sale the original verison of The Jester Race. What's the point of having both the original and re-issued album? I rather have the re-issue with all the original tracks plus some extras. By the way, I'm still selling a small lot of metal CD's. I wanna get rid of these since I bought the re-issues. If anyone is interested in the CD's let me know and I'll list them (please, US residents only.)

Hey dude, if possible i'd like to buy Morningrise and Orchid from you!!!! I lost a shitload of cd's earlier this year and Morningrise and Orchid are the only one's i'm missing still!!!

I live in Canada tho (Toronto) but i'd send ya US money of course. Please PM me if you're interested (PM me your whole list)

Hey Dvoters,

You wanna tell me why you never came through with buying my two Opeth Cd's: Orchid & Morningrise. We made a deal and you told me you were gonna send the money out in early July. I sent you a bunch of e-mails concerning this, just curious on what happen.

Mountain Man :confused:

SHIT YEAH!!! Far ouyt mate, I completely forgot about that. A little while after we arranged this, I think my whole computer crashed, and I had to buy a new one, so obviously all my mails and shite got wiped.
Well I have since found the copies I was after. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience mate. :p

\m/

Originally posted by Dvoters
SHIT YEAH!!! Far ouyt mate, I completely forgot about that. A little while after we arranged this, I think my whole computer crashed, and I had to buy a new one, so obviously all my mails and shite got wiped.
Well I have since found the copies I was after. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience mate. :p

\m/

No problem, glad you cleared things up for me. Take it easy :)

By the way, I'm still selling a small lot of metal CD's. I wanna get rid of these since I bought the re-issues. If anyone is interested in the CD's let me know and I'll list them (please, US residents only.)

List them please.:)

I live in Texas

Originally posted by Dreamlord
List them please.:)

I live in Texas

Black Sabbath: We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'N' Roll

In Flames: The Jester Race

Six Feet Under: Maximum Violence

These are the only ones I have left to sell. If you want any of these or all (I'll work a good deal out) let me know. I'll tell you the price and a condition description.

Thanks