New Blut Aus Nord song.

Kara-Shehr

Sep 2, 2010
New song from the upcoming album "777" check it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda has the same feeling as The Procession of Dead Clowns but a little bit heavier. That's how I felt it sounded anyway. I'll definitely be getting this even though I wasn't really impressed by What Once was... Liber I.

Last album sucked ass, but this sounds clearly better. The atmosphere is there and the industrial parts sounds exciting. Just hope it doesn't get too minimalistic, monotonous and boring.

That was pretty damn good. I agree with what Shah said about it being like Procession of the Dead Clowns, except it didn't have the jerking/broken drumming that kind of makes the momentum of that song special. Still, the outro repeated melody is gonna be stuck in my head all night.

I recently picked up the re-release of The Mystical Beast of Rebellion and, though I find the album itself to be kind of same-y and really more of a warm-up for the excellence of The Work Which Transforms God, the bonus disc that came with the re-release is fantastic.

The song was pretty good I must say! Episteme nailed it on the head with the comparison to Procession of Dead Clowns.