New Booty Signature Piccy

Though this IS the most pointless thread ever, I have to say I do prefer this one to the old one.

And yet there are 24 replies to this topic thus disproving Matt's & Podgie's theory of it being the most pointless topic in the galaxy

Back on topic

How can that arse be not sight to see? Half the fun is scrolling down to see the prize and Christ, whit a fuckin prize that is and it never gets boring to view

I enjoyed both pics actually haha. But yeah its pretty big which means more scrolling.

And yet there are 24 replies to this topic thus disproving Matt's & Podgie's theory of it being the most pointless topic in the galaxy

Back on topic

How can that arse be not sight to see? Half the fun is scrolling down to see the prize and Christ, whit a fuckin prize that is and it never gets boring to view

The number of posts doesn't mean it's pointless, haha.

But this thread does have a point to it, we are critiquing Slatanictrash's signature. A small point but a point to it nonetheless.

Thank you for backing it up and thus confirming that this thread isn't pointless after all, Oh how I love to divide the public opinion.

One day the world will ask "Where is Slatanictrash? We miss his amazing thread postings, how can we cope without his genuis?".

:lol::lol::lol: