New BroOtalz for you....maybe someone wants to "sing" on this one???

Lupus1984

https://soundcloud.com/xenotype-mixing
Mar 18, 2014
Germany
www.facebook.com
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrested in doing some vocals, is it okay if the lyrics are crappy? Dont think you will hear much of it anyway.

This is a forum for people to express their egos, not to help out or comment on peoples' tunes or mixes ;)

This is a forum for people to express their egos, not to help out or comment on peoples' tunes or mixes ;)

MUH FEELINGS!!
UYT1LvD.gif

My mix is by far nothing special but i'm trying....and the biggest problem are the drums, if i knew a drummer playing this fast, there woulnd't be that crappy drumcomputer.....

I think this is the point of criticism.

Yeah banter aside, I think your drums can be improved but they are pretty fine overall. The cymbal hits are really monotonous though and seem to have the exact same loudness throughout. That would be my biggest criticism of the drum sound. And no velocity dynamics on the snare either.

I don't know how you have your drums set but I always lower the velocity layers on my SSD 4 kits to around 80%. I find the best hit sounds seem to lie in this region. I humanize the snare, kick and toms differently from the hats. With the hats i focus more on a timing shift while with the others I focus more on the dynamics.

You can have the RAW TRacks with the MIDI if you want.... i'm using good old SD2.0 with Metal Machine. Velocity is lowerd but i automated the snare on the gravity blast parts to get it through the mix.

You can have the RAW TRacks with the MIDI if you want.... i'm using good old SD2.0 with Metal Machine. Velocity is lowerd but i automated the snare on the gravity blast parts to get it through the mix.

yeah go on, i'll give it a go! Would be more interesting from a mix perspective with vocals so i can wait if you find someone to do vox.