New Building

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
As i have said before i am looking for a new building for my studio and i had a look at a site today.....please give me your thoughts on the potential of this building. i know it's kinda grainy but it was with my phone cam

IMG00049.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

No biscuit for supernatural bullshit.

Also important is *where*... what chunk of town is this in? It looks like... a building, so it should work for all practical intents and purposes (unless you like getting rained on or have to be super-obnoxious about 90 degree angles), were you concerned about anything specifically?

And do you still need your computer fixed... now that I remember that again?

Jeff

Jbroll yes I do need it fixed and the building is on the northside behind Churchill high school. The place needs some work done on it but I have some skills in that department my only concern is the criminal activaty that goes on in the apartment complex across the street.

How well-armed are you? I can help with an electronic security system if you want, too...

Give me a call, I'm free tomorrow night and a good chunk of Friday afternoon.

Jeff

yes, just watch left/below from that thing that is center/on top of the pic, and the creative mind finds the ghost (parts from a face at least)o_O

What's the deal with the ceiling? It makes the room look like a big cubicle

Nothing wrong with that ceiling. It's got sprayed on insulation. Looks like they removed all the drop ceilings that were in there. Usually when we build these kind of areas, we just build the walls 6" above the ceiling height the owner wants and install drop ceilings with light fixtures. If it's a bad area, I'd be careful. You might get your place up and running and a few weeks later.... go to start a new day and your studio will look like this current pic! :lol:

I remember Al & R.Kelly had a studio across the street from Cabrini green in Chicago! But they had a 8' wrought iron fence around the place and security. :kickass:

Well I talked to the guy earlier today and he told me that he wanted 2100 a month and I asked him if he would let us do the ceilings and floor and whatever else and he told me no because then he couldn't charge what he was charging, so it's a no go on that site.