New Bullet For My Valentine Video

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
Bullet For My Valentine are set to release their new single, ‘Hearts Burst into Fire’ from recent album Scream Aim Fire. A video for the song can be viewed below.

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=30033077]Hearts Burst into Fire Video[/ame]

Most of their new stuff is emo, but the attitude they have and how they are leads to think that they are definitely not emo. Especially when I saw them live. Pretty not-emo. They don't like emos.
That said, this song is pretty bad. It sounds emo. XD

fags, they're not emo. christ, everyone throws emo around so much you forget what it means!

THANK you!

I am sick of hearing 'emo' this and 'emo' that. This word is being used so much that it stops some people thinking about what they are saying.

Oh, ohhh...here comes the 'E' word again: what I just said was emo...

It's a BS word in a BS world.

Oh, ohhh...here comes the 'E' word again:

Existentialism?

I'm not a fan of the band ,probably because they suck, and they've shown themselves to be arrogant cocksuckers in the interviews I've read/seen, but really, there are lots of people who will be interested by this. Just because you personally do not like the band, does not mean that they shouldn't be reported on, for fuck's sake, this elitist bullshit doesn't help anyone.

I must admit, when I heard this song on the radio, I didn't know who it was. I thought, hey, this is kinda cool. Then the whiny-ass vocals kicked in, and I lost interest. The band has potential, if they'd put some balls in the vocals.

i think that the new album is not bad at all...
there is some songs that are actually good...
any way.. they do the same way as trivium... from the core to the trash zone... i like it...

dude, i like the music, but i dont respect the band, the reason being is because they are a commercial band, they dont know any music theory whatsoever, ask them to play the minor scale key of G, they wouldnt know

i like their music, but i dont like them, i cant respect them as a band because they are a commercial band, i cant respect someone who doesnt write their own music

I rather not listen to these guys, but are they still lame ass metalcore or did the go the road of EmoTallica (Trivium) and make and attempt at thrash

notmetalue4.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Do you fags really listen to this shit? I mean come on, Bullet for my Valentine & Trivium? Jesus christ, I thought this was the "Ultimate Metal" forum, not the "Pussy commercial faggotry" forum.

hahaha, sure....but the last Trivium album wasnt bad....at all.