New Bullet For My Valentine Video

do-not-want-dog.jpg

I don't think I need to say anymore than this.

I think some of their song are good but they need to put some balls into their music. Most of the time they sound like whiney little bitches. I dropped them off my favorite bands list after listening to some real metal.

Our focus is on modern teaching methods. We use many different mediums to assist the learning process. Not only do we work from the written page and traditional instruments, we use keyboards and synths, and audio manipulation software to work out challenging sections. If we simply need a fresh look at a given piece, we use video or one of the thousands of recordings we have on hand. Maintaining interesting lessons is of the highest priority. We offer our students the experience of music - these are not your grandmother's music lessons.

http://www.modernmusiclessons.com.au/

I dont like them, but seriously they arent emo..
It seems people have no clue what this means anymore :rolleyes:

If someone likes this, who gives a shit.. dont force your musical tastes onto another person.

They had some good stuff in their previous releases.but now i dont like them.Since they have metal sounds of electric guitars brutal vocals and double bass drums they are metal.Okay they are not like Slayer or Metallica cause they are not Thrashers.Metalcore is still metal.

p.s The last release wasn't good and that heavy

I think that bullet has some strong songs, ie- Ashes of the innocent, waking the demon (not the gay ass video version they put out that replaces the screams with quer vocals). But do i think they belong in a metal forum, hell no

I think some of their song are good but they need to put some balls into their music. Most of the time they sound like whiney little bitches. I dropped them off my favorite bands list after listening to some real metal.

In other words you heard they were not popular within Heavy Metal underground sub-culture circles, and wanted to fit in, lol....

Anyways Scream Aim Fire is pretty ballsy and aggresive, not every song in metal has to be ballsy, there new single would be a good ballad, but the lead singer doesnt have a good singing voice anymore, since he tore up his vocals.

They have a couple alright songs and a lot of awful songs, i used to like them a lot a couple months ago but i got quite bored of listening to them after a while.