New but not really

Fluffy128

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hello

erm signed up to this forum about a week ago haven't made a lot of posts yet mainly signed up 'cos i can't afford to buy terrorizer every other month anymore and don't know whats going on anymore

Favorite band is Iron Maiden. Some of my favorites include Dissection, Megadeth, Electric Wizard, Iced Earth, DragonForce, Deep Purple, Motorhead, Yngwie Malmsteen, and LOADS more I'm just trying to explain I have very wide taste when it comes to metal, it generally depends on what mood I'm in or what I'm listening to the music for at that time and place.

I play electric guitar and keyboard / piano (prefer piano to keyboard). I got a Dean Z 79. Took me a few years but I have everything I want for my guitar except a portable practice amp, massive gig amp and some new leads. Saved up all last year for the Z guitar which is awesome, got cool lightning strap, Zoom 707 mk2 effects box, some leads but they're starting to go a bit dodgey, and this xmas I got my hardcase for my guitar so I can finally take it places.

I had another guitar before this 1 for about 2 1/2 years, that was a Yamaha ERG121, small fender style was good to start on a learn on and was very cheap and good quality all things considered. I still got it I just hardly play it.

Not in a band, have sort of been in bands before but not really. Currently me and some friends have formed a sort of project which is fun but not really what I'm looking for. I don't really think I'm going to try to get into a band for some time given where I live (no I'm not going to tell you) and so will continue training myself until I'm older, better and find like minded people

Was this too long? Who cares

thanks guys

having said that stuff about bands the project i was in has actually become better, we're covering dissection, cradle of filth, old mans child among other stuff, and writing music. it is still only me (guitar), another guitar and drums though, but I can see it going places.