"new" Candlemass Dvd!!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
CANDLEMASS To Release First-Ever DVD In November - Oct. 17, 2002

The reunited classic line-up of CANDLEMASS — vocalist Messiah Marcolin, bassist/founder Leif Edling, guitarist Mats "Mappe" Björkman, lead guitarist Lars Johansson and drummer Jan Lindh — will issue their first-ever DVD, titled Candlemass Documents Of Doom, on November 25th through Escapi UK.

Candlemass Documents Of Doom is essentially the live concert recorded in 1990 at Fryhuset in Stockholm, Sweden and released later as a live album. In addition, the DVD includes an enormous collection of footage charting the history of this extraordinary group from their early beginnings to the surprise UK return at London's Mean Fiddler in July 2002. Live clips, interviews, candid shots plus a separate commentary track recorded recently by the band make this a must-have item for all fans of heavy metal, old and new.

Candlemass Documents of Doom is expected to retail at £17-99 on DVD and £12-99 or the VHS. More specific details of the DVD content (likely to be a 2-disc set) will follow shortly.

FUCK YEA!

Definitely stick with the earlier Messiah era stuff, I never really liked any of their other singers.

And, if you want to check out another great Swedish band, check out Amaran. They fucking KILL! Just released their debut on Listenable Records, called, A World Depraved. Good shit. :)

Nevermore...

Originally posted by Nevermore26
Definitely stick with the earlier Messiah era stuff, I never really liked any of their other singers.

And, if you want to check out another great Swedish band, check out Amaran. They fucking KILL! Just released their debut on Listenable Records, called, A World Depraved. Good shit. :)

Nevermore...

I love Amaran as well. I know the members actually.

Originally posted by Karmic
hah. Candlemass are cool......

All cool music comes from sweden...
with a few exeptions
like Nevermore
and such
Yeah BITE MY ASS BJORN , you people wouldnt have anything but boringScandanavian hyms if it wasnt for us americans inventing rock and roll!!!!