NEW CD AND MERCH ARE HERE!!!!

Air Raid Siren said:
:lol:

Thanks Metallicat. It's fun to scream- who needs happy pills and therapy when ya got Maiden!! ;)

Hell yeah!! I love to scream those bits at the start, even tho I probably sound really crap, but I don't care!! Hehehe! Oh btw, did you do all the vocal tracks on the album, or did the other girls help out with backing vox?

Metallicat180 said:
Hell yeah!! I love to scream those bits at the start, even tho I probably sound really crap, but I don't care!! Hehehe! Oh btw, did you do all the vocal tracks on the album, or did the other girls help out with backing vox?

That's the great thing about screaming! Anyone can do it and it's great no matter what.

Even though JoJo (and now Wanda) sing in our live show, I did all the backing vox on the recording (except that Sara made a guest vocal appearance on one of the tracks!). When you hear it I think you'll know which one it is. Hint: Think cookie monster! ;)

Air Raid Siren said:
That's the great thing about screaming! Anyone can do it and it's great no matter what.

Even though JoJo (and now Wanda) sing in our live show, I did all the backing vox on the recording (except that Sara made a guest vocal appearance on one of the tracks!). When you hear it I think you'll know which one it is. Hint: Think cookie monster! ;)

Oooh Wanda sings as well?? So is it all three of the guitar girls backing you up now?? Woooo!!!! :headbang:

Hahahaha!! I think I have an idea what one that might be!!! She mentioned being allowed to go "all cookie monster" on one song when you play it live.

"I left alone, my mind was blank..." :loco:

Finally had some time to listen to the clips...
Better than I thought-- the sound is very Pro-- this CD is gonna be good!
You can tell from the clips that the girls worked very hard on the recording and didn't just release a "live in studio" cheapy.
Just Pre-Ordered a copy... hope it goes Platinum! :)
:headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:

Silly me - Sara also sings in the show! :oops:

CrankYanker said:
Finally had some time to listen to the clips...
Better than I thought-- the sound is very Pro-- this CD is gonna be good!
You can tell from the clips that the girls worked very hard on the recording and didn't just release a "live in studio" cheapy.
Just Pre-Ordered a copy... hope it goes Platinum! :)
:headbang:

It does sound very professional indeed! Man it'll be ages till I get this cd cos I live in the UK! :erk:

I made a thread on PPM which is the Metallica fan club boards. For those of you who are members here's the link http://boards.metclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=156834. I got a couple of people to buy it there as well!! :headbang: