New Cd

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I heard the new Dimmu Borgir CD is gonna be something special...

With a symphony orchestra and guest vocals!

And Immortal are always worth waiting for...

Absolutely. anyway i think the new cd should have some live recordings on it. mabye from waken or others shows.

I wouldn't expect a new album that soon..considering 99% of metalheads want to see a new Testament album rather than a new Dragonlord album.

Yeah, most people are anxiously awaiting the new TestAmenT (including me) and it probably isn't gonna be released before the very end of the year. Then the big world tour will come (I hope), so much time will pass until you get the second Dragonlord in your hands

yeah i cant wait for the new testament album either. but man i just hope they dont make DL a one off thing, cause that would be crushing.

But im very interested to hear DL with some string complement. or mabye some guest vocals.

How does a metal guitarist write stuff for and orchestra anyway?. dont u have to be classicaly tought? excuse the naivety

Any chance of them releasing a B-side recording of Black Funeral. I know they played that live in their set when they were on tour. It'd be cool to hear a studio versioin of it.

One song played as Suicide Shift at the Pound last year, it was awesome. Don't remember the title, and don't know if the full members (Sadus and C. Billy) were playing. It crushed. I'd love to see a recording.

And yes, that Black Funeral would be a fine B-side...