New Celestial Speech track! Melancholy Dark Ambient

3 that come with nuendo haha. the higher pitched drone has TSS 8505 and boogex with a recabinet impulse on there, plus a big fucking reverb and a bit of eq.

Man, i'm blown away again! :headbang:
I'm wondering how do you do thoose fuckin epic drones? With acoustic? Please explain me a bit about that. It's simply EPIC.
This track reminds me too of Matt Uelman's work.

I'm wondering how do you do thoose fuckin epic drones? With acoustic? Please explain me a bit about that. It's simply EPIC.

You want to know how he does it? I don't think he even knows. Not sober anyway.

This track is very cool, something I'd expect in a sci fi movie background somewhere. I prefer doomy stuff but I can listen to this to chill and read.

nah man my acoustic didnt make the cut on this one :p this ones all synth

and i dont really know how i do it either
i dont really think too hard about it, i think it all works because i just let it flow and dont really edit things afterwards. this is the most written track out of any of them though. sat there pencilling in notes for ages.

V nice. Did you get a keyboard and do it? Or just do it on the piano roll in your DAW? Did you set up all the synths to sound right before you began? I used to make stuff like this on my keyboard, sitting there and just playing random chords that sounded cool... but then I forgot it as soon as I'd started.

One thing I found was awesome was having a polyphonic sound with portamento and lots of distortion. So you can press a note and its fine, and then you press two notes to slide up and it produces this awesome effect with even more distortion and sliding and omg.