New Comer

ATHALLUS

Sep 19, 2002
Gautier, Mississippi (U.S.A.)
Visit site
Hello all,
I am new here. I'm a 30yo metalhead that is a writer, and drummer. I like all genres of metal except Nu-Metal and Rap Metal crap.
My favorite is Power Metal. I'm into werewolves, medieval time era fantasy movies (sword & sorcery) and sci-fi. I just wanted to say hello and I hope to make some friends here, since there are FEW REAL metalheads here in America.Especially where I am.:(
Favorite Bands are:
AC/DC
Blind Guardian
Nightwish
Hammerfall
Children Of Bodom
Annhilator
Stratovarius
Power Quest
Howling Syn
Bathory
Naglfar
Iced Earth
Demons & Wizards
Amorphis
Sinergy
Odes Of Ecstasy
Therion

So take care and keep Metal alive!!!!!!

Welcome to UM! There are lots of metalheads here in the US..we're just spread way too thin across this big ol' country, that's all. ;)

I can imagine there aren't many at all where you are, & I can definitely sympathize..I lived about an hour outside Nashville for almost a year back in '97-'98 and that was sheer hell for a metalhead! The radio had one classic rock station, one pop station, & the rest was country..arrgghh! :eek:

Well thank you all very much, I appreciate it. Yeah it sucks being practically the only metalhead here. The only others are my friend Donnie and my cousin Kamron (who is in Wisconsin and won't return until December. We playin a band together with my brother Chris.) and that's about it. :(

Our band is called "Theonomus" and we are a Gothic Doom/Thrashy type of Power Metal.
And Hell yeah Howling Syn are awesome!!!!!!

I love every song I've heard so far and can't wait to get a copy of "Forebearers Of Dusk"
Really Cool Stuff!!!!!!!

If you guys wanna chat, put me on your buddy list or go to the Power Quest forum. I hang out there alot. :)

Nice to see some cool metalheads here. :)

:cry: There's no way I could get any of HS's albums, and I had like 20 songs on my computer but they all disappeared when I got my computer fixed :(