New Darkadian track. An old song re-recorded for the album!

outstandingly groovy mate!! --

Guitar used?

POD ?

Double tracked??

loved the gtr sound on this, nice and clear, no fizz, what amp is this ?????

Liked a lot! song writing and mix. Is this a band? I'd love to hear it with vocals if any.

I have absolutely no criticism about any aspect of this. Excellent job and playing. Some aspects of the musical style remind me of ye olde Sonic The Hedgehog 2's soundtrack on Sega Genesis. :kickass:

I'd certainly look forward to hearing more of this in future, should you make it available. Thanks for posting this. Total highlight of my day! :headbang:

just re-listened, ....Mattayus, this is awesome!!!!!! please give some info on what you used!! EMG 707's?????

REALLY FUCKING love your grooves man.
You groove without resorting to that fucking annoying "GOTTA BE TEH DJENTZ" shit that every second cunt has to post at SS.org.
My only criticisms is that maybe it's ever so slightly too bright in the guitars. Maybe some extremely small cuts (less than one dB) along 2.5KHz and 4-4.5KHz would round stuff off nicely. Maybe a tiny bit more low end on the kick drums, but otherwise nothing I can really add, sounds great dude :)

Thanks guys really appreciate the input!

Yes this is a band, my band! We're a vocalist short though, still searching, hence why everything we're doing right now is instrumental.

Signal chain for guitars is thus - LTD M307 7-string in Bb standard with EMG 81-7 in the bridge. Recorded DI then loaded on TSS (Tubescreamer's Secret) > LePou's LE456 > Impulses > some EQ (just a low pass/high pass and some band rejections).

Bass was an Ibanez Ergodyne 5 string recorded DI then through Ampeg SVX + some compression

Drums are Metal Foundry besides the kick which is the 10z3 from the Slate pack + some EQ

Harry - totally, thanks man.

I love the grooves, especially that second riff. It reminds me a lot of stuff like Pantera and Pro-pain with some modern influences. I think perhaps the mix could do with a little more low end maybe, though?

Yeah man the bass was borrowed from a friend because I had to sell mine to pay rent :(
I had problems getting a decent sound out of it. The onboard EQ controls were a bit useless and the DI was SUPER quiet for some reason. Like the wave form was smaller than that of the guitar DI's... odd...

BTW, something I forgot to mention- the guitars are quad tracked.