New DARKANE video

Steve420 said:
And have you noticed there are 4 copies of this thread in addition to a dozen plugging his/her site?

Steve420 get that stick out of your ass man.. That video is not on the same server my site is.. It has nothing to with my site at all.. I gave the band webspace to put this video on as they didn't have webspace of their own. I know a lot of people that like both Darkane and In Flames, as do I. Tell me why can't I put on this link for people to see that video..

Taken directly from the UM user agreement:

NOTE THIS: We do not tolerate SPAM!
Any user who posts identical messages to multiple forums may (and probably will) have their access to the UltimateMetal.com forums removed.

No it isn't

I see many copies of this thread and more of the other. I read more forums than I post on, and It is a violation of the UM rules. If you saw the official IF board and saw the hell it was, you wouldn't likethis. adding plugs to it will make it worse.

i was at the original In Flames board way back before you were probably even born Steve 420, and it was a tight metal community untill little shits like you came along and ruined it.

I first looked at in probably 98 or 99, registered in 2000, and have been on UM actively for quite a while. I remember the few posts I made on the EZboard forum, and it was a nice community.
Of course, you wouldn't ruin a forum by instigating flamewars, would you?
This is part of the Ultimate Metal communitym no an official In Flames forum, and it can end up however
Mark wants it to be, and if he lets us do whateer we want with it, then it can be good. People like you are what ruin the joy of non-moderated forums.

Steve

I'm amazed. You guys have sunken so low you compare eachothers regdates. Man, you suck. Whether you're a moron or not is not decided by your postcount or when you registered.

Please die.

I'm just responding to him.

Here, postcount doens't matter...
Of course it does on the CoB and Opeth forums...

I contribute a lot here and I don't think people should come here and start to flame me. Nobody can prove when you were on other forums.

I judge people here by how they respect contributions and other forum members.