New Death Angel Album is Called...

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Killing Season.........

Long-running San Francisco Bay Area metallers DEATH ANGEL have set "Killing Season" as the title of their new album, due in early 2008 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD is being recorded at a Los Angeles studio with producer Nick Raskulinecz (FOO FIGHTERS, RUSH, VELVET REVOLVER, SHADOWS FALL, STONE SOUR). The group's guitarist Rob Cavestany has posted several photos from the recording studio on his MySpace page (free registration required to view photos).

In a recent interview with LivingForMetal.com, Cavestany stated about the upcoming CD, "This album's gonna be brutal, man, it's heavy but it's inspiration. We're not just doing this album so we can go party now and get out on tour you know. This is about working for you know my kid and our families and their futures."

DEATH ANGEL's latest CD, "The Art of Dying", was released in May 2004 through Nuclear Blast Records. The group's first studio album since 1990's "Act III" was recorded at SF Soundworks studios in San Francisco, California with producer Brian Joseph Dobbs (VOIVOD, MANMADEGOD).

that's music buisness...
it's a job and being responsible
way to go for these guys...

I will buy their album.........

CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!
i love Death Angel i was waiting for this album since i herd that they were comming out with it

I've never gotten into Death Angel, so maybe this is where I'll start, along with whatever album I can find by them. :)

Did you guys check Death Angel's myspace page?

l_cb1db9921b5732b4c5cb3e89b22f2997.jpg

:lol:

Someone NEEDS to put a funny caption on that. (Me with my poor sense of humor can't think of anything good, but it NEEDS SOMETHING! :D)