New Death By Stereo cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ickarus

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2007
Slinger, WI
Hey guys i was just wandering if anyone knew when the new Death By Stereo cd is supposed to be coming out. i remember reading something about it coming out either in spring or early summer. but i was hoping to find an approximate date.

Hey guys i was just wandering if anyone knew when the new Death By Stereo cd is supposed to be coming out. i remember reading something about it coming out either in spring or early summer. but i was hoping to find an approximate date.

Word of advice:

Forget about Death By Stereo and start listening to some quality metal. I'll recommend Amon Amarth and In Flames to get you started.

First of all Death by stereo is metal, it's considered Hardcore Punk Metal.

Second i know in flames, I have 6 in flames cd's (from whoracle to come clarity). Along with Cradle of Filth, All that Remains, As i lay dying, Autumn offering, bleeding through, ZAO, Dead to Fall, and Darkest Hour just to name a few. Are you gonna tell me those aren't metal either.

I was going to type a witty 'fuck you' sort of post, but I'll settle for laughing in derision at you instead.

Word of advice:

Forget about Death By Stereo and start listening to some quality metal. I'll recommend Amon Amarth and In Flames to get you started.

First of all Death by stereo is metal, it's considered Hardcore Punk Metal.

Second i know in flames, I have 6 in flames cd's (from whoracle to come clarity). Along with Cradle of Filth, All that Remains, As i lay dying, Autumn offering, bleeding through, ZAO, Dead to Fall, and Darkest Hour just to name a few. Are you gonna tell me those aren't metal either. Im not trying to come off as a dick, I just don't like the fact that you assume i don't know what metal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.