New Deathcore band

DWIAD

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2010
Saint Paul
I am in a Deathcore band called Don't Worry I'm a Doctor and we are just looking for people to give us a listen and some feedback. You can find our music at http://myspace.com/dwiad. All of our tunes are also on Facebook. Any feedback would be great to us good or bad.

Even for deathcore, that's pretty bad. If you're looking for feedback on the production, the drums need to be a bit clearer, especially the cymbals. The guitars are thick and heavy but slightly muddy. Frankly, everything is kind of muddy. Of course, fixing these issues won't help the music, but I imagine the scene kids will eat it up.

Thanks guys for all your opinions. we are really just trying to get started right now, those were the first tracks we have done as a band getting to know each others playing styles. But yeah thanks for the good and bad comments at this point since we are so new into the scene we just want to hear peoples opinions that are not our biased friends.

Not to shabby so far.... just a questions... what made you decide to go for that band name? It's strange... but kind of awesome! Lol!

Your name is horrible, I wish you could see me face when I said that. Sneering grimace times 10.
Your lows suck ass.
Other wise you weren't that bad. just don't do anymore lows. At all.