new deathcore mix

Sounds good dude, only thing I think that could really improve the mix is that guitars sound a bit dull and could do with a bit more bite. I like the vox, although I personally might've mixed them just slightly lower in the mix.

Drums sound good, not a massive fan of the snare sound, but I guess it's down to personal taste, and I might've compressed the drums a bit more to get them gelled together a bit, but again I guess it's down to personal taste.

And I like the bass, although I might've shoved a bit more distortion on the bass just so that it blends into the guitar slightly, and gives the mix a bit more balls.

Also sounds as if there was a bit of clipping when the sub drop happened.

I really like the mix in general, I just feel the guitars could be a bit more present, as at the moment they sound a bit like there's a hole in the upper mids/treble area.

Nice work dude!

the vocal is damn sick man!! how u make the sub drop in the song??

wat mic r u using for dat deep-tone growl? any plug ins u can share? settings as well?? hehhehe \m/

the vocal is damn sick man!! how u make the sub drop in the song??

wat mic r u using for dat deep-tone growl? any plug ins u can share? settings as well?? hehhehe m/

sub drops are usually an 808 kick sound

i agree with scissors for most of the mix suggestions, maybe turn down the bass drop a slight bit, and i think the entire mix could use a tiny bit more high end