New Decapitated album

Dec 10, 2012
Washington, DC
Polish death metal outfit Decapitated will release their new album, Blood Mantra, on September 26 through Nuclear Blast Records.

Blood Mantra was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland under the direction of Wojtek and Slawek Wiesawski, and features artwork by Polish artist, Lukasz Jaszak. You can check out the cover below.

Guitar player and founding member Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka comments:

"Extreme and groove - I think that's the best way to describe our new album. This time we feel that we have something totally crushing and huge. Blood Mantra is the most heavy and mature album we ever did in our career. I cannot wait to start to play songs live because riffs are soo deep and powerful."

Decapitated_Blood_Mantra_cover.jpg

I might just be out of the loop but I've never heard of the dudes producing. But I thought the production on Carnival is Forever was fantastic, so I'm excited.

http://lambgoat.com/news/22858/Decapitated-announces-new-album

Possibly the only metal record left that I'm excited about, as a listener. My hopes for the metal scene kinda ride on these guys. They rarely disappoint.

Re: Hertz studios, they didn't work on 'Carnival'. They worked on 'Organic Hallucinosis' which, IMO, is the best sounding Decapitated record, and one of the best mixed death metal records of all time. Not to mention the music being some of the best death metal ever written.

Excited about this, through and through.

"Extreme and groove - I think that's the best way to describe our new album"

Like there's anything new with that. Not that there's anything wrong with it, since they're the few death metal band who can actually groove.

Hertz Studios are fantastic, Vogg is a killer guitar player, so it's definitely interesting.
My favorite album by this band is the Negation

DECAPITATED – announce tracklist of upcoming album!

DECAPITATED just revealed the tracklist of their upcoming album „Blood Mantra" which is set to be released September 26th, 2014:

01. Exiled In Flesh
02. The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation
03. Veins
04. Blood Mantra
05. Nest
06. Instinct
07. Blindness
08. Red Sun
Digipak Bonus-Track:
09. Moth Defect

“Blood Mantra” was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok (Poland) under the direction of Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawski.

Three years have passed since the highly praised album “Carnival Is Forever” was released.

Now DECAPITATED are back - stronger than ever!

Guitar player & founding member Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka states:

"Extreme and groove - I think that's the best way to describe our new album. This time we feel that we have something totally crushing and huge.

"Blood Mantra" is the most heavy and mature album we ever did in our carrier. I cannot wait to start to play songs live because riffs are soo deep and powerful."

Excite

A bit boring but still brutal. Hope the rest isn't that repetitive. Would like to hear it in high quality, the mix seems to slay.

Sounds like a filler track. Maybe I just don't see the appeal of trem picking a note or two over blast beats for the entire track with no hooks or anything interesting.

Sounds fucking killer through my DT770s.

Last edited by a moderator:
The band that did Winds of Creation and Nihility is dead, this is now just another boring deathcore band :puke: