New Demons & Wizards album in the works

Fixxer315

May 4, 2012
It's far too soon to get excited since the project likely won't get fully underway until next year, but Jon Schaffer has revealed that he and Hani Kursch are starting the process of writing material for a new Demons and Wizards album, the first since 2005.

http://bravewords.com/news/jon-scha...on-third-demons-wizards-album-audio-interview.

If this pans out, this could be one of the best albums of 2018 (or whenever it gets released). Their debut album blew away anything Iced Earth did since Something Wicked, and their follow-up was almost as good. Those two are gold together, and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can recapture the magic.

BTW, how about trying to get D&W as a special guest for Progpower 19?

the first album was brilliant, the second album was ok. Hoping a new album will be more in the vein of the debut. A Progpower appearance would be Legen....wait for it...DARY!!

It would be ridiculously awesome to see D&W live. I liked both albums quite a lot and I'll be happy to have a third.

For me, the first D&W CD is the best songwriting that either Hansi or Jon have done.... I have listened to that one CD more than all Iced Earth or Blind Guardian CDs combined.... It just really struck a nerve with me...The second one is really good too.
I've had Demons & Wizards on my ProgPower wish list for quite a while... If anyone can pull off a North America performance it's Glenn.